Programme Manager - ERP / CRM
Programme Manager - ERP / CRM
Manufacturing Organisation - Jebel Ali
About Our Client
Multi-national manufacturing organisation undergoing a technology transformation.
- Develop the scope and project manage the Global (ERP/CRM) project including other related system developments ensuring controls are maintained through all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Generate relevant project documentation such as Business Case, Project Definition Reports, RAG reports and associated project plans.
- Develop a project management methodology and assist in the roll out across the business
- Act as the interface between the nominated ERP/CRM Partner Project Team and Project Steering Committee to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensure IT and Policies and Standards are complied with and within the project remit.
- Be responsible for the documentation of all aspects of the ERP/CRM and business related projects including functional/technical/business specifications.
- Provide financial management of projects from their inception to completion using budget management, forecasting and procurement techniques, in line with standards, processes and procedures.
- Work with the Group IT Service Desk to ensure appropriate support mechanisms and processes are in place to support the Global projects and deployments.
- Ensure that any IT application development activities are coordinated and aligned with the Global IT strategic and operational targets.
- Maintain all external relationships necessary with suppliers/partners to ensure projects are deployed and supported effectively and successfully.
- Facilitate and Chair regular workshop, project updates and Project Steering Committee meetings to ensure the correct level of project control and governance.
- Contribute effectively to the tactical and strategic objectives of the company in relation to IT applications and business development.
- Create and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders and Senior Management to ensure that both the business and Global IT are aligned during ongoing projects and implementations.
- Ensure that all project and business related operational and strategic risks are identified and managed effectively in line with Project Management controls.
- Work with Project and business resources to effectively plan and deliver major and minor application developments.
The Successful Applicant
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of managing large complex international software and business projects.
- Qualified to at least Prince 2 Practitioner level with good knowledge of other project management methodologies e.g. (Agile, MSP, etc.).
- Preferably have previously worked as programme/project manager within business application development areas with a strong operational and IT background.
- Experience of managing staff and teams both directly and in virtual project environments globally.
- Experience with ERP, CRM, Web development, business system and machine integrations, specifically with Dynamics AX, SharePoint, Skype for Business and other core Microsoft products.
- Soft and people skills including administration, motivation, coaching, meeting management and delivery, etc.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work in line with day to day requirements.
- Working knowledge of Change Control and Document Management processes.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products and MS Project.
- Advanced Degree/s in Computer Science or MBA preferred.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a group transformation with a well established multi-national brand.
Competitive package and all the tax free benefits of living in Dubai.