Project Control Director
Opportunity to progress
Diverse organisation to work for
About Our Client
Well established organisation who is in the heart of creating and diverisifying large scale development projects
Create, advise and support the implementation of all Project Controls related Policies, Plans and Procedures in accordance with International Best Practice and Internationally recognized standards
- Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Manages Program Budgets and Cashflows.
- Manages program and project level estimates
- Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
- Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
- Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
- Manage project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Creates statistical reports for management on a recurring or one of a kind basis.
- Manages Document Controls processes and team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering , Construction Management or related field
- 20+ years of related experience, including supervisory/managerial experience on large scale developments
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field
- Requires strong Capital Development Analytics
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Project Controls Standards and Processes, Tools and Techniques, and Project Controls Software including Primavera P6 and Unifer.
What's on Offer
competitive salary plus benefits