Project Development Director
Large scale project portfolio
Mixed-use development projects scope
About Our Client
Our client is a high-profile developer based in Saudi Arabia overlooking a large scale mixed-use development portfolio.
- Lead conceptualisation of new projects that offer products within the designated development categories.
- Develop strategic and tactical operational business plans to achieve the project's objectives and to promote excellent financial and operating performance.
- Leads assigned project operations to insure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Manage delivery of designated projects within agreed time, scope and budget
- Maximise best land use, as well as minimise risk exposure.
- Assist with Commercial Team to shortlist Consultants prior to approval and issue of the design tender.
- Work closely with Master Planning Team and Authorities and ensure submission of Master Plan and Sub-division Plan.
- Work closely with Infrastructure Team and Authorities and ensure submission of Transportation and other Impact Studies.
- Work closely with Design and MEP Teams to ensure that the Design meets the Project objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 - 15 years within the real estate and development industry
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Urban planning or Project Management
- GCC Experience
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
What's on Offer