- Joining a very reputable organization in the Kingdom
- A leadership role in a major entity
About Our Client
A major entity in the Kingdom.
Lead the development of the overall vision, mission, and strategy, in
coordination with the Advisory Board, the College Planning Committee and reporting to the
Chairman of the BoT,
· Lead the development of the project strategic program (design the strategy pillars and
analysis) that set the basis for work streams and targets embedded in the project.
· Lead the planning, development and execution, performance and monitoring of a
comprehensive project covering all required work streams up to closing with the
establishment of the college.
· Coordinate the overall strategy for a period of 5-years setting clear KPIs and plans for desired
outcomes in line with the overall approved strategy.
Aid in developing the concept design and key strategic choices.
· Lead the establishment of the PMO.
· Oversee all regulatory and logistical requirements for project execution and final
establishment including (permits, procurement activities, regulatory filings and certificates,
appropriate filing and documentation for all project information, and final deliverables
handover, among others).
The Successful Applicant
Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies,
techniques, processes and approaches (e.g. Project and Portfolio Management Methodology
· Budget, cost and profitability management skills
· Knowledge of resource management tools
· Credibility as a senior-level project leader
· Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big
· Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution Skills: Ability to build a strong network and
relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers and vendor groups
Ph.D. degree in related field is preferable.
· Minimum of 15 years of relevant combined experience in academia, and professional
leadership, with emphasis on academic programs design, strategy execution, project
development, administrative, and financial activities and requirements.
· Proven experience in international higher education systems
· Proven track-record of leadership of large teams, aggregation of resources, and know-how of
the Saudi business and academic environments.
· Professional certifications in accounting, finance, or project management are desirable.
· Exceptional communication skills in both Arabic and English.
· Proven working experience as senior leader.
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently if necessary.
· Effectively collaborate and influence project team members through strong interpersonal and
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.