Abu Dhabi based Real Estate Master Developer
seeking a Project Engineer to oversee overall technical project elements
About Our Client
Our client is an Abu Dhabi based real estate developer focusing on residential developments across Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Administration of the overall contract
- Ensure contractor and consultant compliance with their relevant contracts.
- Monitor all work progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure conformance with the schedule, contract documents, and project budgets.
- Coordinate between the main contractor, relevant authorities (if necessary) and owner appointed contractors.
- Manage multiple contracts
- Attend and participate in all projects construction meetings.
- Issue daily, weekly and monthly reports summarising the site activities and progress
- Review Payment applications from consultant and contractor
- Maintain Project Register
- Review Material submittals and Shop Drawings
- Review Variation Orders
- Review Program submittals
- Identify Value Engineering opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering and Project Management Qualifications (PMP)
- English and Arabic excellent communication
- Minimum of 10 years' in Project Management in Construction
- Worked with a Property/Master Developer or consultancy
- Preferably based regionally/recently left with majority Abu Dhabi market experience
- Strong technical and project management skills
- Experience in Primavera P6, AutoCAD and Aconex
- Entrepreneurial and innovative perspective
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and medical insurance