Project Finance Manager
AED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
Leading real estate/construction company
About Our Client
Leading real estate/ construction company based in Dubai
- Ensure project monitoring and cost controls are in place and functional
- Responsible to liaise with Quantity Surveyors and clients on certifications and collections
- Produce financial and cost management reports
- Monitor cash flows and predict future requirements
- Compile and analyze financial data in order to make sound financial management decisions in running the business
- Analyze project costs, pricing and the company's actual performance compared to plans
- Oversee operations of the finance department; objectives and design a framework for these to be met and manage audits
- In charge of workshop and warehouse operations and reporting
- Build, Lead, manage and control a competent team driven by results.
- Ensure workload is covered effectively and processes are being followed.
- Develop and maintain KPI's for the team. Set goals, monitor progress, and direct the workflow of the department to assure
- standards are met. Responsible for regular performance evaluations and annual review of performance expectation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Projects/ Chief Financial Officer
The Successful Applicant
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- CA/ CPA or similar
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a similar field with minimum 3 years UAE/GCC experience in the construction field preferred
- Extensive understanding of financial accounting principles
- Bold personality, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Efficiently manage teams
- Possesses ability to take decisions has initiative, drive and is a self-starter
- Western National preferred
- Visits sites and clients to resolve issues
What's on Offer
Competitive salary- 30-35,000 AED per month depending on experience.