- Exciting new role with a fast-growing fintech start-up.
- The successful candidate must have fintech or payments experience.
About Our Client
We are working with one of the most exciting Fintech start-ups in the MENA region that is challenging legacy payment methods. They are currently operating in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, with plans to expand into several other markets soon.
- Make recommendations to the business based on deep understanding of our partners/customers, the product, and the process. This includes detailed mapping of customer experiences, needs analysis, impact analysis, business case studies to ensure recommendations are accepted and delivered in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with a range of diverse stakeholders including (but not limited to) COO, CEO, Product, Risk. Finance and Tech teams, as well as our internal and external vendors.
- Develop relationships with a variety of strategic partners.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining partnerships to drive and enable new business.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience.
- Experience in Partnerships in the MENA region, with a strong understanding of the e-commerce and payments ecosystem.
- Experience working within a fintech or in a start-up environment.
- A passion for project management, value autonomy and accountability.
- A wealth of experience of end-to-end project delivery and can think both strategically and holistically about your approaches.
- Expert stakeholder management skills and the ability to partner with teams and department leaders.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A growth mindset and are adept at change management. You can pivot quickly when required.
- Strong technical knowledge, with an understanding of the market and nuances of operation within this region.
- Strategy consulting experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English (Arabic would be a bonus).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
- Progressive environment