Project Manager - Infrastructure - MUST HAVE AZURE EXPERIENCE
Scope and execute global infrastructure transformation projects
Change agent focussed on driving company wide technology strategy
About Our Client
Global brand with large middle eastern presence, about to embark on a period of hyper growth and transformation.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Apply agile and LEAN principles to drive simplification and automation.
- Able to balance and execute multiple projects and demonstrate a sense of urgency to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Define, scope, and lead applicable IT projects, undertaking all aspects of the planning process and maintain plus manage detailed plans throughout the project lifecycle, taking account of dependencies and
- Capture and translate business requirements effectively, acting as liaison conduit to more technical partners
The Successful Applicant
- Microsoft Azure implementation or transformation experience is a must
- IT or related degree
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience.
- Professional project management certifications - PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience in process improvement methods: Example: Lean or Process re-engineering
- Exceptional stakeholder analysis & communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Business planning and management
- Customer relationship building
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and package available for the right candidate.
Chance for rapid career progression within a growing business.