Project Manager - Offshore
Act as single point of responsibility for all assigned project aspects
Work with diverse team and multi cultural environment
About Our Client
Leading energy provider company
- Act as single point of responsibility for all project aspects in the assigned project.
- Lead the planning and manage implementation of the project fully in accordance with applicable codes, standards, corporate and QHSE requirements.
- Develop most effective tendering/contracting strategy for the project and administer contract effectively making sure that the project is progressing on time, on budget and with required quality.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverable.
- Manage project resource allocation and budget, plan and schedule project timelines.
The Successful Applicant
- B.Sc. degree or Higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with 20 years of project related experience in oil and gas industry.
- 10 years shall be in a project management capacity for major offshore oil and gas FEED/EPIC projects, globally and/or within the Arabian Gulf region managing teams in similar position.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent or certified PMP member is preferable.
What's on Offer
Competitive + family benefits