Project Manager - Power Developer
- International EPC Contractor and Power Developer
- Specializes in generation, distribution and transmission
About Our Client
Our Client is an international EPC Contractor and Power Developer. They specializes in generation, distribution and transmission and their headquarters are based in Madrid, Spain.
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Well versed in financial modelling and Project finances
- Rest of Africa Project Management experience
- Experience in the Solar Power sector
- Written and spoken French and English language skills
- Needs to be able to travel 25% - 50% of his/her time
As Project Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Oversee Projects in Rest of Africa
- Answering technical questions as it relates to Solar Power Projects
- Doing the Financial Modelling of Projects
- Engage with various stakeholders in different African countries
- Negotiating Project scopes and costs with various stakeholders
- Travel to the relevant countries in order to monitor Project progress
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will come from Africa with strong academic qualifications, experience in Solar Power Projects in Africa and able to speak French/Portuguese. He/She will also have a clear understanding of project management principles.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation with operations throughout Africa and grow within the business. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.