- A global multinational
- A very engaging and exciting role
About Our Client
A multinational company.
Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
· Competent in required project methodology.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
· Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
· Understands basic revenue models and P/L to meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget' scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
· Works with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via email, IM or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
· Submits project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of experience in Project Management
Must come from Manufacturing Background
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.