Project Manager - Shared Services - Immediate Start
Critial role to create and develop Shared Service function
Must have strong UAE project management experience
About Our Client
Established organisation in a services sector with a strong presence in Dubai.
- Regularly communicate with others, including influencing and negotiating using complex information. For example, providing briefs to senior managers on major expenditure and investment proposals throughout the organisation, or writing proposals and business cases for projects which contribute to the organisation's strategy.
- Clarify team requirements, agreeing objectives formulated from the strategy of the organisation, organising and delegating work and encouraging individuals to contribute to common goals. This includes providing feedback, support and guidance, and recruitment and selection of team members, selecting appropriate colleagues for each project.
- Take a leadership role in internal and external networks to ensure dissemination of information effectively. For example, represent the organisation on external groups, negotiating better outcomes, e.g. identifying new markets for services.
- Lead on planning resources and priorities for team's activities, monitoring progress to ensure achievement of targets, which may require coordinating the work of a number of teams or projects. Involved in budget planning for the section, along with financial and other senior staff.
- Use initiative to resolve problems which arise such as requiring to solve a wide range of technical problems, drawing on experience and knowledge, using analytical techniques. For example, monitoring budgets, or preparing business plans in order to engage commercial suppliers in the development of services.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable project management expertise in the UAE.
- Experience of setting up a shared service centre or centre of excellence would be highly advantageous
- Strong strategic planning and transformation management experience within a large, complex environment involving multiple stakeholders.
- Human capital, organisational design experience would be useful
- Experience within a service sector such as healthcare, education or leisure would be very beneficial
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team of experienced professionals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
What's on Offer
- Exciting role with exposure to high profile stakeholders
- International environment