Project Manager - Strategy & Planning
Opportunity to lead a variety of exciting strategic initiatives
Must have strong strategy and planning experience within service industries
About Our Client
A well-established organisation in their space going through exciting changes and development, with very ambitious plans and a fantastic team of professionals helping to drive the organisation forward.
- Define the scope of the project, and create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, cost, equipment, etc.) required and develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and internal stakeholders, and maintain and revise the schedule as required on an ongoing basis
- Maintain close co-ordination and supervision between project resources to ensure seamless delivery of the project/s as per scheduled timelines
- Manage risks and plan for contingencies to ensure minimal impact on deliverables, establishing a transparent communication process to escalate, manage and resolve issues
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary, and update stakeholders in the organisation on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets project standards
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Strong, multi-functional project management experience
- Experience of developing strategic plans for service-based industry (such as education, healthcare, hospitality, etc)
- Strong experience in project management and the execution of complex projects that are critical to the delivery of business strategies and goals
- Must have impeccable attention to detail and strong, proven ability to work independently.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary and package available for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation