- Opportunity for a Project Manager to develop and deliver exciting projects
- Wildlife, Conservation, Nature, Parks, Breeding, Reserves
About Our Client
Project Manager - Wildlife and Conservation - Public Sector and Government - Saudi ArabiaThe government entity was established to preserve and develop archaeological and historical sites in Saudi Arabia.
Project Manager - Wildlife and Conservation - Public Sector and Government
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the project portfolio manager
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Determine the resources (time, financial) required to deliver the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured in the defined process including in the EPM
- In consultation with the project portfolio manager select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities (including vendors)
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization (including vendors)
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Report project progress, risks and issues as per the predefined project governance
- Review the project schedule with project portfolio manager and stakeholders impacted by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager - Wildlife and Conservation
- Experience in working in nature, national parks, nature reserve, wildlife, endangered species, etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ( Preferably both Arabic & English)
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
What's on Offer
Project Manager - Wildlife and ConservationExciting career opportunity for a Project/Programme Manager with experience in Wildlife/Nature to contribute to the delivery of projects for one of the Kingdom's leading public sector entities.