Proprietary Trader, Energy Commodities
Global Energy trading experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a large group of companies whose primary success has been built on physical energy trading; they have funds to deploy & the ambition to set-up an energy commodities desk in the UAE and grow this business under an entrepreneurial, experienced lead trader.
The role presents the opportunity to join a venture in an entrepreneurial partnership - the client is able to commit VaR on the basis of your experience, track record and vision for said desk, which you will be able to lead and grow.
The responsibilities of the role entail global trading of energy commodities in a successful, profitable manner. The role may grow to cover other commodities (agri/ metals) and the client may also be open to a trader who has multi-commodity experience (only between energy, agri and metals).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 10+ years of experience in trading energy commodities in global markets - prior prop trading experience is hugely advantageous
- Ideally be based in the UAE
- Demonstrate a strong, compelling track record and have a vision & desire to develop an energy trading business
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will have strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Tax free fixed salary & commission structure