Critical role in a high-quality Web Development & Testing team.
Work with a range of emerging technologies for a brand-new Digital Platform
About Our Client
Operating a leading Digital business with a billion-dollar turnover globally, our client is a business that has seen rapid success and growth in the region and are now looking to expand the Testing team in Dubai, UAE.
- Develops and implements Test Plans that will address the testing needs of functional, regression, integration and system testing.
- Writes and maintains manual test cases. Implements software quality assurance standards and processes.
- Maintains the quality and overall integrity of the test data. Participates in design reviews/walk-through for projects.
- Participates in the technical specification process to ensure resulting specifications are complete, testable and address the project requirements.
- Analyses test cases and provides regular progress reports. It creates defects when issues are uncovered.
- Writes, implements and reports status for all test efforts. Meets the QA Departments' mission, goals, strategy, and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 2-years' experience as a QA Engineer.
- Scripting and programming skills (with emphasis on .NET, PHP, SQL). Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical issues to testers, developers, and managers.
- Experience in web-based software testing processes and procedures.
- Experience in all Test Phases (smoke, functional, regression, integration, system, performance, load, stress).
- Familiar with SDLC, test phases, quality standards, practices and test methodologies, BDD, TDD.
- May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to multi-task on more than one project at a time. Understands functional specifications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Test Tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI) is an advantage.
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic QA Engineer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.