QA/HSE Manager (KSA National)
Amazing opportunity to work with a growing regional organisation
Tax Free Competitive Salary and Additional Benefits
About Our Client
Growing regional organization operating in trading and packaging food products.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies within multiple locations.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, provincial and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures.
- Performs post-incident investigations and communicates with the QHSE Manager and others until all action items have been closed.
- Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continuous improvement.
- Develop and lead the operation and promotion of an integrated management system, encompassing a proactive improvement culture in environmental, food safety, and health and safety across the country of operations. Utilizing the company management system policies and procedures, including risk assessment, accident prevention, health initiatives, and acknowledged personal responsibility.
- Facilitate the maintenance and management of environmental, health, safety and well-being through systems, audits/ inspections and the establishment of high standards and expectations on employees of service excellence performance and safety awareness behaviors.
- Maintain an integrated audit program for Quality, Health & Safety, and Environment standards to ensure that all projects/ sites are regularly audited as per the company's established audit cycle.
- Report on the performance of the projects/ units on the audits/ inspections during review meetings, and use this as a forum to address aspects that need correction (if any) or any improvements.
- Advise on matters relating to the Environment and Health and Safety at work including the obligations and responsibilities of managers and employees; and provide comprehensive and practical advice to managers on best practice.
- In coordination with the HR Department (Learning & Development), assist in the delivery of comprehensive operational technical training to promote, develop, and sustain a positive Health and Safety awareness culture throughout the business operations.
- Provide appropriate accident investigation methodology to ensure personal management accountability and improve risk management, including monitoring and interpretation of statistical data and formulate into a monthly report.
- Management of client relationships and expectations relevant to the job role by maintaining formal and informal communications with clients, Group QHSE Director, sub-contractors and customers.
- Ensures compliance to all company/contract, documentation, audits, and administration procedures are carried out to the company standards.
- Legislative compliance, ensuring that all HSE aspects of the business are conducted in accordance with all relevant statutory requirements and standard operating procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Or HSE Related Degree)
- Additional Education Certificates (NEBOSH, IOSH)
- Knowledge of Government Regulations and Policies
- 3-6 years of experience
- This position is for KSA Nationals only
- HSE Knowledge is mandatory, QA is highly desirable
What's on Offer
- Great company culture and opportunity to grow
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary and additional benefits