Direct all aspects of Quality and HSE for the organization
Work closely with the CEO and Executive Management
About Our Client
Our client is a large facilities management business with presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the GCC region.
- Devise and deliver the organisation's Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental strategy to ensure delivery of quality projects to the clients and a safe & secure environment for the company's employees.
- Build a strong culture of safety and quality in the company
- Set up quality audit processes for all contracts and implement these audits with action plan and follow up.
- Manage high-level relations with client's QHSE organisations.
- Introduce technology in QHSE processes with proven improvement of productivity, reduction of cost or higher quality of delivered services.
- Provide leadership to the QHSE team to ensure the company's policies and procedures meet the approved budget and guidelines.
- Set and monitor performance KPIs for the QHSE team and support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Management. A Masters degree is preferred
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent
- Strong demonstrable knowledge and expertise in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, trends and industry specific qualifications (NEBOSH & IEMA, Auditor Training)
- Proven track record in leading hard and soft service delivery within the FM Industry
- Experience of implementing and maintaining QHSE systems across an Integrated Facilities Management business
- Good understanding of FM Management contracts and operational business processes
What's on Offer
A attractive package and the opportunity to work with an established FM business in the Kingdom