Great career opportunity with a multinational company
Competitive package and additional benefits
About Our Client
Multinational company and a leader in the global market
- Proficient in quality or quality engineering in a similar manufacturing environment. Handling Supplier , In process and Outgoing quality
- Drive customer critical-to-quality requirements down to critical feature control plans supporting expected process capabilities.
- Develop process failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) so that high risk items are proactively identified and mitigated in the product and process development stages.
- For all the part development assign the PPAP level and Drive on time PPAP and Flawless Launch for responsible components
- Monitor processes by developing, collecting, analysing, and reporting quality statistics and metrics to qualify process capability, sustain process control, support problem resolution and promote continuous improvement.
- Participate in activities around sourced component quality including production part approval (PPAP), proactive quality problem resolution, and projects to improve supplier quality use of the 8D report.
- Participate in design reviews and assist design engineers in identifying product improvements, definition of key product characteristics, necessary process controls and product validation tests.
- Lead resolution of quality related issues on the manufacturing floor including the disposition of non-conforming material as required.
- Serve as a quality resource for product development and process improvement teams and ensure the presence and integrity of quality criteria in both product and process documentation including quality criteria change control.
- Conducts Quality, Technical and EHS system assessments, in support of new sourcing, to determine if a supplier's quality systems, technical competency and environmental policies meet expectations.
- Drives process and systemic quality improvements, at assigned supplier sites, through the use of quality tools (SIP, SPC, Lean, Six Sigma) and validates improvements through defined measurable to reduce quality non-conformances "SCAR".
- Prepares, distributes and communicates periodic Supplier performance status and risk assessments to regional leadership as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in quality engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Industry specific quality registration (TS16949) is preferable.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 quality management, operations, lean manufacturing processes and visual management.
- Proficient knowledge of tools such as PFMEA, Control Plan, APQP, SPC, PPAP, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% (domestic and international).
- Min 4+ years of experience in Supplier Quality in a distribution and/or operations environment, with deep expertise in quality management methods and systems
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and additional benefits