- Large real estate development
- Opportunity to work on a large scale residentially led masterplan
About Our Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, mega project delivering a diverse portfolio of greenfield, mixed use master plans.
- Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on creating a thriving community.
- Establishment and continuous refinement of product positioning for the master plan across the design process, project development and delivery activities.
- Together with the relevant teams, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
- Integrate sustainability requirements into the project including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards
- Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure
- Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
- Liaise with internal and third-party construction team and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
- Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 20 years in real estate development, particularly in international mega projects, with a broad range of experience in design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis, real estate product positioning, and construction.
- Experience in delivering residentially led projects of a similar scale (mega projects) within deadlines while effectively utilising matrix-ed teams both internal and external
- Short and long-term strategy development experience with exposure to all stages of the project cycle from concept to completion.
- Knowledge and experience in incorporating cutting edge technology and methodologies into the design and delivery processes with a focus on sustainability
- Experience in managing and dealing with prominent third party advisors, program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment with substantial lateral stakeholder management.
- Experience in structuring and building highly effective teams both internally and externally
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
- Experience working internationally, particularly within the Middle East region is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Work for an impressive leadership team with extensive global real estate development experience
- Be a part of a unique opportunity to lead the strategy, design and delivery of a large scale, residentially led master plan