Receptionist/ Admin Assistant - Mandarin Speaking only
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional services company . They have been in the business for over 50 years. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and are looking to fill the position of a Mandarin Speaking Receptionist/ Admin Assistant.
The Receptionist/ Admin Assistant will provide support by handling a diverse collection of activities:
- Keeping up work participation, leaves, and keeping it recorded;
- Overseeing office supplies, control the requesting and invoicing with external suppliers and help vehicles management
- Material accounting and the management for fixed assets and low value consumption merchandise
- When required, booking air-ticket, taxi, dispatches, meals, settings, lodgings and so forth
- Help set up the claim reimbursement, for example, business expense, day-to-day expenses, and so on
- Working with phone switchboards, noting and directing all incoming calls
- Managing deliveries and keep up records
- Update phone lists and advise bank staff of any updates
- Making sure reception area is clean consistently
- Calling office boy to provide refreshments to outside visitors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Mandarin Speaking Receptionist/Admin Assistant role:
- University undergraduate with 1-2 years of related experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin language
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mandarin speaking Receptionist to further progress their career.