- Join a Leading FTSE 250 Recruitment Brand.
- PageGroup offers a strong career development plan
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 170+ office locations in 37 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Health care, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology
Joining an office with a leadership team with well over 40 years of recruitment experience between them, you will have responsibility for further building our brand, taking on a 360 recruitment role. You will have responsibility for both managing existing client relationships, ensuring the best quality of service, as well as building your own business and expanding or network of customers
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience operating in a 360 role or in a business development role.
- Proven track record of developing their own business and managing accounts
- Driven and very organised, she/he thinks out of the box and has a truly entrepreneurial spirit in order to develop their network and portfolios.
- Passionate and dynamic, the successful applicant is a true team player.
- Arabic speaking is an advantage
What's on Offer
- A clear and transparent career path with international opportunities, supported by our industry-renowned training and development
- Our rewards are more than just cash incentives - we've got competitive basic salaries, personal and team bonuses, variety of incentive schemes and team events
- We offer a flexible work environment with a mix of office/home working set up
- We never forget the important of health and well being. Our broad range of benefits ensure you receive rewards that go beyond your basic salary