- Potential for a permanent role & career
- Excellent work-culture, L&D and development opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a FTSE-listed global multinational - it's the region's leading recruitment consultancy with an office in the heart of Dubai since 2006.
In our business, you'll get a front seat view of the changing cultural and socio-economic dynamics in the Middle East: while Saudi Arabia is dealing with a wave of policy changes geared towards achieving its Vision 2030, Dubai is gearing up to host a record number of visitors for Expo 2020. Achieving and sustaining economic growth in this region requires the shaping and nurturing of a skilled talent pool. And that's where you come in.
Working alongside 60+ experienced consultants and over 16 nationalities from Michael Page's DIFC office, you will enjoy the buzz of the recruitment industry and flex your networking muscles.Job Description
The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we have done has changed lives, organisations and the shape of the region as we know it, owing to the impact of professionals we have hired.
As an Intern/ Graduate Researcher within the team, you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery - you will provide them a solution and create value for them. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is dual - to learn your market, and to build deep relationships with clients and candidates in your space. You will work as part of an extremely passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
Your role will include:
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidate and client responsibility.
- Creating longstanding relationships with clients by establishing credibility and benefiting them with your knowledge & skills
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal & external relationships
- Learning to operate in a best practice culture, thereby enhancing your skills to last you a career and maximising your performance to everyone's benefit
- The opportunity for meritocratic career progression, enhanced responsibility and professional & personal growth.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Up to a year's experience as a recruitment consultant/ researcher, or strong knowledge of & passion for the banking and financial services domain gained through work/ relevant degree education and internships
- Currently on a UAE visa which enables them to join on a 3 month rolling internship
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree at a top-tier university; Master's preferred
- Track record of consistently achieving targets
- Track record of building and managing successful relationships
- Strong initiative, drive, resilience, teamwork competencies
- An appetite to network, meet professionals and grow knowledge pool
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What's on Offer
What we have in store for you:
- Potential for an outstanding long-term opportunity with a stable career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing, best in-class L&D
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Flexible workplace culture
- Fun, collaborative, rewarding culture
- Monthly stipend
- International career opportunities in the future