- Opportunity to work with high profile clients on a range of interesting projects
- Open to a Recruitment Consultant or Management Consulting professional
About Our Client
The Middle East is one of the most exciting regions in the world for pace of progression; and opportunities to quickly build a fruitful network as a recruitment professional.
Michael Page has 55+ consultants from 15+ nationalities and cultivates a professional, yet relaxed and fun environment with a supportive leadership team who work hard to ensure the Consultant population have all the tools needed to be a great success in their roles.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will join a discipline with fantastic opportunities for growth across the business, with the aim to play a key role in the ongoing growth through key account management, new client development and internal expansion.
Your role will include:
- Creating client-focussed recruitment solutions through consultative fact-finding.
- Creating a strategic business development plan to build a scalable and sustainable client portfolio.
- Developing, testing and utilising your leadership capabilities to build a successful team.
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Existing Recruitment Consulting or Management Consulting experience
- Track record of building client partnership relationships and tailoring solutions to meet the needs of a varied client base
- Demonstrable loyalty and success.
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful, mutually beneficial relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Collaborative approach with a passion for delivering top quality service
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to become one of the Middle East Management Team
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future