Recruitment Researcher-Financial Services & Banking(Internship)
Opportunity to work with the FTSE 250 listed company
Gain market knowledge specific to the Financial Services and Banking industry
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 7000 staff with 160 office locations in 36 countries.
Michael Page Middle East, established over 12 years ago, recruits at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years' experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology
The position of a Researcher has the following responsibilities:
- Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
- Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager
- Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates:
- Having qualitative conversations with candidates either in person or over the phone to analyse skills, knowledge and personality.
- Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and Candidates' presentations-displaying a career snapshot of shortlisted candidates, justifying why the candidates would be a perfect fit for the role and organization
- Putting together high level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
- Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database
- Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
- Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
The Successful Applicant
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written. You will be given the opportunity to deal with both our clients and candidates, so an ability to communicate clearly and confidently with them is crucial.
- Relevant educational background i.e. Finance or related courses (CFA, ACCA, etc.)
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment, driving towards targets and goals
- This role will require you to be proactive, and initiative is rewarded
- Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organisation
- Understanding of financial services and banking is an advantage
- Must have valid residency visa
What's on Offer
- For those that can demonstrate a high level pro activity and initiative, this role will give you first-hand experience with candidates and clients
- Gain market knowledge specific to the Financial Services and Banking industry
- Opportunity to work with the FTSE 250 listed company
- The chance to work in a team based environment, along with owning individual goals and responsibilities
- At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.