Regional Commercial Director -Dairy, Abha
An opportunity to work with a leading multinational Dairy business
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational food business joint venturing with a local partner in Saudi. One of the leading business in the region which produces and distributes fresh dairy products, juices, desserts, and milk in the Middle East
- Establish and manage projects to improve sales and assist the business to solve issues related to ongoing refinement of Sales operation
- Identify and address short/medium term strategies to excel in business and stay ahead of competition. Initiate, share and discuss strategic issues for sales, in order to contribute to the development of the Sales and overall company strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities and agree on contractual terms and conditions with existing and new customers to ensure compliance with ASD's policies and standards
- Ensure identification, initiation and organisation of sales in new market channels in the Region, aligned with the relevant other departments and in line with the strategy, in order to increase sales, market share and profitability.
- Manage the region sales capacity to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and profitability while ensuring maximum ROI.
- Ensure wastage control is exercised as per policies/procedures and is maintained within company target levels across product groups and respective locations ensuring product freshness for customers & consumers
- Execute the approved payment and credit policies and ensure credit and collection management for all sales in the Area, ensuring timely payments within company guidelines
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of the sales and distribution channels and of competitor's activity throughout the area, share and discuss with line manager, relevant other functions for appropriate actions
- Visit all branches and markets on monthly basis in order to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness, while also seeking to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Review Sales routes in order to increase profitability, ensuring the daily journey plans for the sales force are defined in order to plan customer's routes efficiently, in co-operation with respective managers
- Ensure execution of merchandising at the point of sales, in line with the policies and instructions, in order to influence the shopper's choice in favour of ASD products. Align on regular basis with National Merchandising Manager to ensure "best" practice maintained and improved
- Ensure effective rate of shelf replenishment across all channels and products in line with MSL targets
- Manage the product mix to achieve all targets by sku and channel
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years experience in Dairy business
- 13 - 16 years relevant experience in Sales including at least 3 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with preferably an
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a recognised business school
What's on Offer
Attractive package + benefits