Regional Commercial Director Middle East & Africa
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known, blue chip, leading global manufacturing firm in the mechanical industry with a number of highly regarded and well known product lines and a growing footprint across the Middle East and Africa region.
Leading all commercial activities for the Middle East and Africa region; duties of the successful candidate would be:
- Defining the commercial, sales and marketing strategy for the Middle East and Africa region
- Responsible for the developing and implementing a strategic road-map based on the agreed to strategy for the region
- Ensuring continued strong relationship management with the top customers across the region.
- Managing the local sales business units and leading key strategic decision making.
- Leading and Managing relationship and relationship strategies with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide Leadership, guidance, targets and management to the commercial team
- Responsibility for all commercial and support functions in the region
- Lead commercial growth in the region
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in Technical/Business field with at least 15 years of relevant experience
- Candidates must have a strong track record in the mechanical industry or selling into the Mechanical / Automotive / Aftermarket / Oil and Gas industry
- Management / Leadership experience in a multinational company with an understanding of global reporting is essential.
- Experience managing commercial and support divisions with P&L responsibility
What's on Offer
Competitive tax free salary with benefits in a growing global blue chip organisation.