- International Medical Devices
- Growing entrepreneurial company mindset
About Our Client
A growing and international Medical Devices company
* Develop, implement, and modify based on performance a marketing plan both on- and off-line, identifying specific marketing decisions and actions to achieve conversions
* Manage agency partnerships
* Understand market restrictions for advertising medical devices to consumers in target markets
* Analyse the competitive landscape encompassing direct and in-direct competitors
* Understand consumer decision-making and market segmentation
* Regularly perform a brand audit and identify areas of improvement
* Test new channels and methods for reaching consumers
* Create a patient toolkit and provide and materials to assist the Sales team to function effectively
* Engage with key stakeholders (consumers, shoppers and consumer insight) to optimise messaging and deliver business results, objectives and strategies.
* Work together with the Sales and Product teams on promotions and consumer-facing touch points
The Successful Applicant
Education Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or equivalent. Master's Degree is a plus.
A minimum of 7 years in marketing in Medical Device/Pharma or Healthcare marketing is a must with a B2C focus
Proven track records in building brand equity directly to consumers
Minimum geographies covered GCC
What's on Offer
Join a multinational growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset within an increasing product range.