Regional Finance Manager
Opportunity to work with a Multinational organisation
Tax-Free career challenge in a growing market
About Our Client
A leading Multi-National company in the Retail industry
* Participate in the development of the Business Unit (BU) strategy by providing input from the perspective of the Finance Department, ensuring that relevant goals and objectives are incorporated.
* Ensure the implementation of and conformance to the established corporate financial strategy as well as the financial policies and procedures, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Review the budget requirements of the Finance Function, and accordingly participate in the development of the budget for the respective BU
* Oversee the financial analysis within the Finance Function to support business decisions; present financial analysis key findings with relevant members
* Manage financial reporting processes by reviewing management reports, monitoring progress against budget and carrying out monthly/quarterly reviews of functions, performance and valuation of assets and informing the CXOs of the progress
* Ensure timely preparation and communication of periodic financial reports to the corporate finance based on the guidelines defined
The Successful Applicant
- Multinational experience in Retail/ FMCG industry is essential
- Recognized professional qualification in Finance and Accounting (CPA/ CFA/ CMA/ ACA/ MBA).
- Big 4 experience preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive Tax-free package is on offer along with family benefits