Regional Manager - Off Highway/Heavy Equipment parts
Global Multinational organisation
Independent lead role for Middle East
About Our Client
A global multinational manufacturer of industrial and automotive parts with operations internationally
As Regional Manager, reporting to the Regional Director, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Act as the regional lead on the Off-Highway and Heavy Duty business. Lead all business development activities to develop the Off-Highway business segments
- Define and implement sales and marketing strategy in the region
- Implementation of all commercial plans in region.
- Defining and executing regional product strategies in line with global guidelines
- Responsibility to develop new commercial and promotional initiatives.
- Work with all functional departments -regionally and globally- especially with Customer Service, Inside sales and Product Management
- Deploy global brand strategy in the region.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you must have the following attributes:
- Strong technical understanding of automotive and industrial heavy vehicles
- Regional sales coverage in a similar capacity
- Market knowledge of end users, contractors and main players in this space
- Existing sales network of above stakeholders selling similar products
- Commercial awareness and ability to manage financials and budgets
- Ability to travel all over the Middle East
- Strong academic background
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package, annual bonus, benefits