Regional Manager - Middle East Countries - Payment Systems
About Our Client
A leading international company with multiple international interests
- Reporting to the GM, the Regional Manager will be responsible for overseeing the establishment and growth of the abovementioned geography
- Develop a short, mid and long term region and country specific commercial and growth strategies
- Lead the execution of the regional strategy to achieve commercial objectives
- Engage with Central Banks, Financial Institutions, potential customers and other stakeholders to grow the business in the specific region
- Help develop and manage regional teams across various functions
- Build and maintain excellent communication channels to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in, Payment Technology, software, or a related industry
- Previous experience in leading a commercial team and a track record of commercial growth at a regional or multi country level
- Experience in business development and leading growth
- Ability to work in a greenfield business and set up processes and systems
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of local language is preferred.
What's on Offer