Regional Marketing Manager - Medical Devices
Team management position, Candidates must be directly managing teams of 5+
Medical Devices, for a Principle Global company.
About Our Client
Global Medical Devices company. American global with regional Head Office in Dubai
You will be Managing a team of 5+ direct reports across a variety of marketing specialisms to implement new product launches and develop marketing materials to support sales growth - including working on major events.
This role will include frequent travel across the ME region.
The team will be:
- Executing product launches and developing marketing kits to support sales and partnership across Europe
- Project managing product launch time lines & foreseeing product availability
- Developing sales tools and presentations catered to individual markets
- Establishing relationships with key opinion leaders in the medical arena
- Working with business development managers to develop optimum account profitability and retention
- Working with business development managers to develop solutions to market and product changes
- Monitoring competitor products and placing
- Working with finance to establish pricing and contracting models for each respective market
The Successful Applicant
Applicants can only be considered if they meet all of the below criteria:
- 7+ years experience within product marketing within the Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Sector for a Multinational / Global company, with a minimum of 2 years established in the Middle East.
- 5+ years direct people management of the marketing function, including strategic planning, recruitment and target delivery.
- Based in Dubai and able to travel frequently for events.
What's on Offer
35,000 -40,000 AED + bonus, flights, medical insurance