- Excellent leadership position, responsible for Middle East and Africa
- Outstanding package provided
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the niche markets that they operate. They are know to provide cutting edge soil solutions driving market trends in the sector. They have been growing impressively globally, and in the region they have been experiencing double digit growth in the past 5 years.
- To provide ethical and values-based leadership, building an engaged, high-performance team with an agile and collaborative team culture; translating our clients vision and goals into an operational plan that delivers a superior customer experience.
- Strategy & forecasting - Shaping the regional strategy, culture, and operational plans; aligning skills and resources to achieve growth targets, maximising profitability, and pipeline growth,
- Change management - Leading the Dubai office (Design, Logistics, Engineering, and Administration) creating an environment for innovation and creativity that drives continuous improvement; managing conflict and ensuring consensus and clarity around decisions.
- Sales strategy - Develop account strategies for all appropriate clients and market segments. Anticipate and identify client challenges, real and perceived, that may evolve from time to time and partner with the appropriate operations team leader to provide solutions in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Identifying opportunities - Uses knowledge of customer strategy and our clients range of services, along with market analysis/trends to identify opportunities to deliver further profitable and sustainable business for customers, fully utilising CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Negotiating & closing - Sets negotiation strategies and techniques to fit in with our clients commercial and ethical frameworks, ensuring negotiations are completed in a way which creates goodwill and promotes a professional image.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or equivalent qualification - ideally Civil Engineering, Geotechnical or similar technical discipline
- Knowledge of construction/civil engineering sector
- Demonstrable experience of managing distributor relationships
- Good account management experience
- Strong coaching and consulting capability
- Experience of introducing and/or leading change programmes
- Exposure to Project Management disciplines and technology
- Managerial experience from an international organisation at an operational level
- Experience of sales, customer, and account management system
What's on Offer
Unique opportunity in the Middle East to lead the top multinational company that operates in a niche industry, and growing more than 20% YOY. They provide also an outstanding package of 70,000 to 80,000 AED per month to the selected candidate.