Regional Sales Director - Textiles - India Focussed
Saudi Arabia Based
About Our Client
With manufacturing in China, Asia and the Middle East, our client is well known for manufacturing apparels and fashion wear, primarily menswear sold via an extensive sales network of distributors and agents.
Leading revenue and growth related activities for the region, duties of the successful candidate would be:
- Identifying potential emerging segments and analysing key markets.
- Assessing markets to understand the existing trends in the region.
- Developing and formulating the company's sales strategies.
- Devising and implementing business models for entering new markets for international expansion and product diversification.
- Product diversification.
- Accurately forecasting future sales and sales plans to avoid stagnation and adapt to constant shifts in the market.
- Setting revenue targets for the company as well as key performance indicators.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must have regional expertise and strong knowledge of the Indian textile and fashion market.
- Global experience in a multinational company or Regional experience in a head quarter environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of at least 6 year's with expertise in textile clothing as well as export sales.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Flexible and target driven with strong networking skills.
- Candidates must be willing to travel regularly.
What's on Offer
Competitive tax free salary with benefits.