Regional Sales Leader East Africa (M/F) - Kenya - Healthcare
Experience in healthcare sector & medical equipment mandatory
- Regional sales management experience appreciated
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leading actor in health technology. As part of a strong development in East Africa, we are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Leader for East Africa based in Kenya.
Based in Nairobi, you report to the Head of Africa region and act as Group Sales lead for the overall business delivery and result's achievement within East African region.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Developing, maintaining and nurturing sales and commercial partnerships with customers (B2G and B2B), partners and distributors in the East African region,
- Driving the creation and implementation of the direct and indirect national sales and distribution strategies which includes sales plan, sales forecasts and achievement of targets,
- Leading the sales team in the assigned area in order to maximize sales, volumes and revenues and to ensure the right organization and structure is in place for delivering the objectives,
- Partnering with operations, marketing and product specialists to ensure delivery to the customer,
- Contributing to each product-marketing plan as to product prices and sales priorities,
- Taking the authority and accountability to negotiate contracts and prices within the limits of the sales plan and sales policy,
- Gaining and maintaining market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market shares in all assigned product categories.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Master's degree in Management with a minimum of 10 year's experience in a Sales Management and/or Business Development role having evolved in Kenya within Multinational Companies of the health care and/or medical devices sector. Regional sales experience within East Africa region will be highly appreciated. Successful hands on and stand-alone individual with strong business and commercial acumen, you have strong relationship, organizational and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
Local contract, attractive package