Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
Multinational Automotive Aftermarket
About Our Client
A Global Automotive Aftermarket Manufacturer
- Define regional sales and marketing strategy in accordance with the Commercial planning process.
- Responsible for implementation of commercial plans.
- Drive plans to increase presence across both new and existing distributions, wholesale and garage workshops channels while continuing to align with the core brand strategies.
- Accurately record product related issues and refer to product/technical department as appropriate.
- Refer to appropriate department any issues for second opinion or technical reports. * Responsible for the development of new commercial and promotional initiatives.
- Responsible for the sales- and marketing activities in the allocated countries.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role, applicants should meet the following criteria;
- The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience in the automotive/technical environment.
- Prepared to Travel in the GCC region. * Candidates need to have strong Aftermarket auto parts.
- Ability to identify technical issues and actively propose effective solutions.
- Applicants must have excellent spoken and written English, Arabic would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package