Regional Sales Manager Cairo (M/F) - Egypt
- Sales Management position occupied in Cairo region required
- Experience in pharmacy channel much appreciated
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player in the cosmetics industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Sales Manager looking at Cairo region.
Based in Cairo, you report to the Country Manager and act as a critical driver of the sales operations in your region.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Overseeing the sales performance of the General trade Channel for Cairo region,
- Acing as the liaison manager of the company towards its distributor(s) as well as its "eye/ear to the market" in Cairo,
- Supporting both Group's and distributor relevant teams at operative and strategic decision taking,
- Achieving the sales targets- through value and volumes for the region through assigned distributors,
- Providing competition information to the relevant Team on developments in the Egyptian market,
- Proposing specific operative and strategic actions based on the analysis of this information,
- Developing different trade channels conducting Strategic tie-ups, consumer promotions, building relations & image of overall existence of the company in General Trade,
- Evaluating current team and hiring the right talent for driving the sales in the region within distributor operation,
- Working actively with the regional brand managers and trade marketing team to develop Consumer awareness,
- Taking full responsibility of region ROI, trade spending and contract schemes and ensuring delivering as per plan with as much ROI maximization initiatives as possible.
The Successful Applicant
You have a BA in Business Administration from a recognized University and a minimum of six years' experience at a similar position among multinational companies of the FMCG sector having overseen Cairo region. Knowledge of personal care and pharmacy channel will be appreciated for this role. Buyer for action and hands-on individual, you have a good understanding of distribution landscape as well as route-to-market in Cairo region. You have undisputed renown in working autonomously with strong management skills. Finally, you are fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive local salary and package