- Regional Sales Manager - Medical Device Multinational
- Responsible for regional distribution and team management
About Our Client
Our clients is a Global Multinational Medical Device Principle company who are well established in the Emergency/ Critical Care Medical Device field.
You will have full responsibility for the management of the regional sales team, distribution partners, KPIs, targets, relationship management and P&L. You will be tasked with maintaining and developing relationships with KOL, end users and distribution partners to drive sales across the region.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must have the following:
- Minimum 7 years of total experience in a Sales role within Medical Devices (ideally Emergency Care, Critical Care, ICU, Cardiac or Respiratory devices)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing a region (3+ countries) within Medical Devices
- Experience of 3+ years of managing a team, ideally regionally based
- Strong experience in managing multiple distribution partners, including a track record of increasing their sales
- Arabic speaking is highly desired and will take preference
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, progression plans and the opportunity to be part of a global medical device company.