Regional Warehouse Manager
Our client is a pioneer business group FMCG & Automotive sector in KSA
To represent and be a part of an expanding business group
About Our Client
One of the biggest family trading company in the KSA specialising in the FMCG & Automotive sector and is currently expanding on a massive level.
- Manage the performance of the warehousing managers including establishment of processes, planning of labour requirements and ensures safety and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for all consolidated warehouse operations, logistics support, and the proper placement of personnel and assets in the region.
- Directs and monitors employees through the warehouse managers to accomplish the goals of the warehouse.
- Provides effective management of warehousing activities to deliver high quality services for business units within the region, including stock takes, unloading, receiving, storage, picking, packing and dispatch, at policy and strategy levels.
- Manages a Warehousing Operational Dashboard, including a set of metrics and key performance indicators that will help the process of standardising operations and allowing benchmark comparison between the different warehouses in the region.
- Assigns duties, instructs, and supervises subordinates in proper work techniques and procedures.
- Plans and analyses operational data and reports to ascertain degree of conformity with established policies, work standards, and procedural directives.
- Inspects and evaluates inventory management activities.
- Prepares and updates warehouse layout plans.
- Analyses statistical data to determine effectiveness of the operating procedures.
- Prepares future warehousing needs and designs for the region based on target growth rate, expansion, customer demands, and facility end of lease or end of life.
- Works with the Operations Director and procurement or maintenance teams to request, select, and purchase assets or services for the facilities in his region.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, MIS, Business Management or related field.
- Effective use of the English language
- Requires 6 - 8 years in the warehousing field
- Operational knowledge in:Forklifts, Pallet jacks, Mobile computers (RF scanners, PDAs, …), Radio frequency data communication equipment, Vehicular Global Positioning System (GPS), Label making software, Project management software. Knowledgeable in all process compliance areas including: Legislative, Productivity, Quality and Service.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a pioneer business group and enhance their skills and career prospects.