Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
About Our Client
The client is a well known commercial bank with its international headquarters in London, UK and branches all over the world. The bank provides services and products such as trade finance, commodity finance and loan syndication.
Key Responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Acquire new customers through referrals of current customers, and through marketing activities. Maintain a pipeline of new deals.
- Assist in preparing credit proposals for new to bank relationships and discuss with Business/Risk seniors on the case in terms of client's financial ratios, business model etc.
- Manage existing base of client relationships and timely submission of annual review cases to Risk/Credit Analysis Unit
- Primary point of contact with customer for all service escalations
- Handle documents related to client's on-boarding and keep the client abreast of the status
- Regular liaison with credit analysis unit, risk and other internal units for follow-ups
- Initiate and participate in micro-marketing activities for your area to support customer acquisition
- Provide active feedback on emerging product needs of customers, competitive practices, and ideas on process/product improvement
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in finance/economics/accounting
- Minimum of 6 years' of Corporate banking experience focusing on trade finance and commodity finance functions
- Experience in a client acquisition role in UAE
- Strong communication skills and a fluent French speaker is a plus
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure and reputable organisation