Relationship Manager - Financial Institutiions
About Our Client
The client is a large international commercial bank with over 1,000 branches and operations in Europe and the MENA region.
- Relationship management of key financial institutions and banks with whom the Bank maintains business and correspondent relationships
- New business development and client coverage across the FI sector based in the Middle East Asia & Africa
- Collaborate with the Bank's Head in Dubai to agree a strategy for the coverage of FI sector.
- Implementation of business plan.
- Work with heads of department to develop new FI clients, mainly in Asia and Far East Asia, to meet product departments' requirements and cross-sell the wider products and services provided by the bank and to maximize the interest of the bank.
- Introduce to FIs the opportunities that the bank represents, mainly GCC, Asia and Far East Asia.
- Work with coverage teams to arrange joint client promotional events as well as to ensure that UK activities such as credit proposals and new business initiatives are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Identify and develop new products in line with the requirements of the market and the strategy of the bank.
- Ensure that the highest standards of internal practices are followed by working closely with the Legal & Compliance, Internal Audit, Risk Management and Human Resources departments
- Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International
- Active engagement and high level ('c' suite) contacts with senior executives within
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years' experience working with the Financial Institutions sector
- Relationship Management and Credit Risk awareness in the FI space
- Strong product knowledge, particularly of Financial Markets and Trade & Commodity Finance products.
- Target driven with a proven track record of success in a similar role.
- Staff management, motivation and development skills.
- French skill would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure
- Growth prospects