Relationship Manager - Italian FDI Specialist
Good work environment
Opportunity to build a network
About Our Client
Our client is an Italian governmental entity which promotes the internationalization of the Italian companies and also attracts Foreign Direct Investment into Italy, in line with the strategies of the Ministry of Economic Development.
The repsponsibilities are as follows:
- Managing the full cycle of the investment attraction: from potential lead screening, through initial qualification and to connection
- Enhancing and developing a full range of relations with local entrepreneurs, top corporate officers, highly qualified professionals specialized in FDI strategies, and any other influential people able to generate prospects and leads;
- Working closely and collaboratively with the wider office in Dubai, and the Rome headquarters, also with local authorities and businesses in order to identify potential investment opportunities and investors in the following investment sectors: greenfield, brownfield/ expansion in Italy of existing investments, mergers & acquisitions, real estate investments, etc.
- Supporting potential investors with qualified information and assisting them, in coordination with the Rome Headquarters;
- Monitoring investors' activities in Italy and maintaining relations.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate for this role will be an Italian speaker with 7+ years' of experience in financial services - this role will have been in coverage/ origination/ business development and not the back-office. The candidate will therefore:
- Have 7+ years' of experience in financial services - this role will have been in coverage/ origination/ business development
- Have a minimum of 2 years' recent GCC experience in an institutional coverage role and therefore an existing network of clients and relevant cultural awareness
- Have a consolidated background in finance/ investment and an educated understanding of investment flows
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Be able to work collaboratively with the local team and the Rome headquarter
- Be motivated to work with an Italian governmental entity
- Be bilingual - fluent Italian and English speaker who is a strong communicator
- Be open to regional/ international travel as per role requirement
What's on Offer
It is a high profile role with a fixed monthly remuneration