- Responsible for managing and developing the relationship with partner banks
- Work with counterparties in connecting with key executives and stakeholders
About Our Client
Relationship Manager - KSA National / Financial Services / Saudi Arabia
A successful automotive business holding 5 business units.
Financial Services / Saudi Arabia
· Maintain excellent relationship with bank partners at all times.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your partner
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure targets are achieved with the related bank
· Address any ongoing challenges and resolve them to achieve deliverables
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs and objectives
· Develop, renew, and Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Manage, and develop marketing activities in alignment with partners through social media, and on ground activities.
The Successful Applicant
Relationship Manager - KSA National /Saudi Arabia
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple parties, and projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· English/ Arabic languages
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· 5 to 10 years of experience with a mixture of the retail credit banking/bank relationship.
· Strong understanding of Auto Leasing.
What's on Offer
Relationship Manager - KSA National
A highly attractive salary and benefits package