Retail Applications Manager - Oracle
Work for one of the largest retailers in the Middle East
Lead the Retail Applications team to transform the organization
About Our Client
We are currently working with a Multi-billion dollar business undergoing a major technology transformations, currently looking to use cutting edge technology to drive their business forward.
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of a 3 years Retail Applications roadmap (ERP, Infrastructure, Business intelligence, analytics, CRM, Loyalty, Marketing, Innovations…etc.) with a yearly plan in collaboration and alignment with all BU's and IT functions to enable overall business strategy and fulfil its technology requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies/technology replacements for retail, CRM and Digital business.
- Manage complex projects such as Retail ERP, CRM, Cloud solutions and E-commerce through implementing standard project management processes in coordination with business team and system integrators to ensure deliverables are in alignment with strategic organizational goals
- Ensure proper governance with good balance between service availability/reliability and cost.
- Define and document overall systems architecture and interfaces between different systems according to business strategy and industry standards.
- Implement standard project management processes, tools and methodology by ensuring good architecture, scope, CPM, resource roles and clear deliverables are identified from initial stage up to post-implementation support
- Recommend new business opportunities, new systems and processes; identify simplification and documentation and improvements in operations.
- Implement operational improvements approved by executive team prior to/ after systems implementation.
- Consolidate BU's requirements and recommend IT solutions with required Budgets (Including Manpower)
- Run regular Audit and Performance assessment for all critical Applications
- Manage Applications' capacity planning to ensure continuous improvement of services balancing cost with performance
- Run regular customer satisfaction surveys across BUs and develop action plans to improve costumer's IT experience in coordination with other IT functions
- Develop and deploy IT policy to ensure company's data and assets good utilisation and safeguard
- Handle all BI needs for retail applications in coordination with BI team
- Participate in BI project from retail applications functional side
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience leading Retail Applications (Plan, Buy, Move, Sell, Digital and customer experience covering on premise and cloud.
- Advanced Technical Certifications (ITIL, PMP, OCP, SCRUM. etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of ERP solutions related to Retail (Oracle Retail, JDA, etc.) In-depth knowledge of designing, implementing and managing at international level (Mission critical Oracle Retail, JDA, Store systems (POS, Pricing & Promotion,), Large scale infrastructure and networks
- In-depth knowledge of database, Planning and Optimisation Solutions and processes
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, ERP Platforms (IBM, HP…), Operating Systems (Linux, OS400,) and Databases (Oracle, DB2 SQL…)
- Strong Retail industry and business knowledge
- Experience in BPR & systems design
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Very Strong Program management skills
- Mastery in strategic thinking, planning and implementation
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary in line with the market rate as well as additional benefits.