Retail Category Manager
Travel Retail experience required
A result and number oriented person
About Our Client
First in class product, service & solution provider within the travel retail sector.
- Monitoring performance, plan-actual comparisons and derive appropriate measures.
- Develop ways to improve sales figures to increase revenue.
- Continuous market observation and comparison with the own sales data.
- Determine selling prices and target costs on the basis of predetermined parameters.
- Support the Account Manager Retail in developing customer and market strategies.
- Creating regular reports (Sales reports & specific controlling reports)
- Support during month-end closing and clarify possible deviations.
The Successful Applicant
- Extremely numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation and excel skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package.