Rewards - Advisor
Join one of the top regional organizations
About Our Client
One of the leading Financial Service organizations in the Middle East.
Multi billion dollar asset manager.
- To ensure best in class consultation to the COO and office of the COO for all related committee work within Human Capital, mainly for compensation and benefits.
- Remain abreast of world class policies, procedures and technologies within this domain and ensure the COO is briefed on these
- Preparation for board meetings (external and internal) including reviewing briefing packs (understand and summarize the key points)
- Develop strong market understanding of what other companies are doing within this field
- Prepare everything needed for adhoc projects (as required)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Human Resources
- 10+ years progressive experience in Total Rewards or Compensation & Benefits incl. Performance Management and Global mobility
- Strong ability to advise at a strategic level on how to embed best quality practises for compensation and benefits
- Strong preference for someone with a deep consulting background
- Able to review existing compensation and benefits structure and benchmark against international and regional comparable organisations
- Thorough knowledge of international best practises for policies, procedures and technologies
- Excellent ability to understand and act upon business needs
- Strong strategy, planning and presentation skills
- High individual drive yet a good team player
- Effective communication skills across hierarchical levels
- Ability to work in matrix organizations under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
What's on Offer
To join one of most desirable organizations in Saudi Arabia and have a direct impact in to how they attract retain and compensate global talent.
Tax free salary