AED30,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED480,000)
Our client is a part of a highly successful family group in KSA
Gain exposure to international markets
About Our Client
Agricultural and commodities investments company
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation.
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating previous handling of risks.
- Establishing and quantifying the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept.
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Legal, Finance, Accounting, or Risk Management
- Law degree or Associate's degree in Risk Management preferred
- Strong with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 7-10 years of insurance and risk management experience
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.