Sales and Logistics Coordinator
Excellent opportunity with a multinational Medical Devices company
Looking for Arabic speaking candidates with experience in logistics.
About Our Client
My client is a leading multinational medical devices company that has been in the industry for almost 150 years. With offices in more than 40 countries, distributors in more than 80 countries and about 6000 employees globally, the organisation serves the medical, professional and consumer industries.
The role of the Sales and Logistics Coordinator will include, but not limited to the following:
Order handling, shipping and invoicing for distributors
- Enter order and handle order change management
- Check credit limits and other possible hurdles
- Plan and book shipment (air and courier) according to availability, holidays, delivery stops, customer wishes etc.,
- Invoice and maintain order portfolio in sales statistic
- Follow up on shipments and lead problem solving if needed.
- Organize and manage stock of local repairs and warranty replacement of Dubai Office.
- Marketing support in Arabic language for Marketing Materials, Social Media…etc
- Marketing Materials stock management and manage supply to distributors.
- Maintain customer data and upload pricelists
- Interface with purchasing, production and marketing.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Sales and Logistics Coordinator the ideal candidate must have the following:
- At least 2 - 3+ years of experience from a similar position in a B2B industry
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English. Fluency is French is an advantage.
- Should have good organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Outgoing, energized and customer driven personality
- Good IT knowledge of different ERPs such as Navision, Oracle or SAP.
- Candidate must have experience in the UAE and must be based locally.
What's on Offer
AED 15,000 - AED 18,000 + Benefits