Sales and Logistics Coordinator
Opportunity fro French speakers to join a multinational Medical Devices firm
Must have experience in Customer Service and Logistics
About Our Client
My client is a leading multinational pharma and medical devices company that has been in the industry for than 120 years. With offices in more than 100 countries and about 6000 employees globally, the organisation serves the medical, professional and consumer industries.
The role of the Sales and Logistics Coordinator will include, but not limited to the following:
- Order handling, invoicing and shipping
- Handle orders
- Enter order and handle order change management
- Check credit limits and other possible hurdles
- Plan shipment date according to availability, holidays, delivery stops, customer wishes etc.,
- Maintain order portfolio in sales statistic
- Book shipments (air freight or courier)
- Invoice orders in Navision
- Follow up on shipments, e.g. central problem solving point of contact between shipping Organize Manage stock of local repairs and warranty replacement of Dubai Office.
- Marketing support in Arabic language, For Marketing Materials, Social Media…etc
- Marketing Materials stock management and manage supply to distributors.
- Identify items and PNs asked for
- Inform and update on shipment status
- Adjust orders
- Check stock availability of specific items
- Upload pricelists
- Interface with purchasing, production and marketing.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Sales and Logistics Coordinator the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Atleast 3 - 5+ years of experience in logistics coordination in Pharma or FMCG industries
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic. Fluency is French is an advantage
- Should have good organisation skills and ability to multitask
- Good IT knowledge of different ERPs such as Navision, Oracale or SAP
What's on Offer
AED 13,000 - AED 15,000 + Benefits