- Reputed UAE IT solutions provider
- People management and leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and well-established UAE based Systems integration firm.
Your primary responsibilities will be as below:
- 100% Achievement of sales and gross profit targets as per budget set for every fiscal year for the Sales team.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Identify and close new managed services, cloud opportunities, and solutions sold by the company
- Develop strong industry focus/knowledge among the team.
- Manage overall sales leadership, responsibility include the overall performance of the team and its competence skills
- Work jointly with the HR in recruiting and selection of sales force talent within stipulated time frames. Maintaining a healthy diversity mix in terms of gender and nationality within the department
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with key accounts and negotiation of customer contracts in accordance with overall company sales strategy.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you must have the below experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience leading a sales team in an IT solutions environment (direct people management)
- Minimum overall sales experience of 7-10 years within IT systems integration or complex solutions sales
- Strong desire and motivation to act as individual contributor plus people manager at the same time
- Leadership and coaching qualities and ability
- Excellent presentability and dynamism
- Arabic speaking skills highly preferred due to government/semi government quota for this role
What's on Offer
AED 42-48,000 per month (gross) + Family status medical, flights and visas + Annual bonus plan (on achievement on team quota)